Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Crohn's Remission?

I can't believe it.  The insurance has not yet approved Humira, so I am still on Asacol HD.  Well,   I think it is working. The "D" has stopped. I have not had to literally run to the bathroom in a week. My bowel movements have been almost normal. I am stunned.  I have not had this kind of improvement in years. Thank the Lord.

Tomorrow will probably be my last visit with my G.I. doc, who is retiring. I am really sad about this. It took me years to find a G.I. that would take me seriously and then he retires on me. Not looking forward to the search for a new G.I. doc. At least I am not currently flaring, finding a new doc then would be a problem.

My Neurologist prescribed a sleep study, which I had last Thursday. The tech told me my oxygen level definitely moved around during my sleep.  You know, I had enough wires stuck on my that I felt like the Frankenstein monster.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from the crohn's forum. Thanks for writing as it contributes to the collective experience we all can learn from.

    ReplyDelete